WHAT A YEAR 2020 HAS BEEN! The entire world has been greatly impacted by COVID-19 but the need to find the cause, cure and prevention for Alzheimer’s disease is as dire now as it was before COVID-19, maybe more so, which is why we are proud to announce a
COVID-friendly curbside pick up and go version of our
4TH ANNUAL BREWS AND BITES FUNDRAISER
Wednesday, October 28th
Katy Trail Ice House
3127 Routh Street, Dallas, 75201
Curbside pick-up between 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Just like in year’s past, you’ll enjoy delicious Katy Trail Ice House BBQ and cold, refreshing cocktails (did someone say Margaritas??) There are TWO incredible raffle prizes (no need to be present to win!) and we have a few other treats up our sleeve (or should we say in the bag?) You will also have an opportunity to get to know Aging Mind Foundation and the work we are doing to support Alzheimer’s and dementia research….it will just all be done from the comfort of your home!
How will it work? It’s easy!
- Purchase your Curbside Pick Up Ticket
- After you purchase your ticket, you will receive an email that includes a dashboard pick-up tag. Print this tag and put it in a safe place.
- On Wednesday, October 28, 2020, place the printed pick up tag on your dashboard and drive to Katy Trail Ice House anytime between 5:30-7:30 pm to pick up your curbside to go package(s)!
- Pull into the left valet lane – this lane will loop around to a Brews & Bites curbside pick-up table
- A friendly face will be there to hand you your Brews & Bites To Go Meals and Cocktails package(s) — the food will be hot and the beverages will be cold!
- Head home, enjoy your dinner with your quaranTEAM, and feel good knowing you helped to fund vital Alzheimer’s and dementia research just by picking up a meal, drinks and fun to go!
Thank you to our Corporate Partners:
Thank you to our Friends of Aging Mind Foundation:
Laree Hulshoff and Ben Fischer
Richard and Liz Naftalis