Request for Letter of Intent
Due September 30th, 2022
The Aging Mind Foundation, a Dallas-based 501(c)3 non-profit, seeks to fund medical research that looks for the CAUSE of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia. Funding must be used for research. Funding cannot be used to fund administrative or operational costs such as lab supplies but may fund fellowships and salary related to the research.
- Medical institutions conducting Alzheimer’s and dementia research with a principal investigator
Timeline and Process
- All interested grant applicants are asked to submit a letter of intent via email by September 30th, 2022.
- LOI should include name of organization and principal investigator, amount requested and total project budget, what period of time the research will be conducted and a brief description of the research. The LOI should be no more than one Once we are in receipt of your LOI, we will send you the full grant proposal.
- Full grant proposals are due via email by October 25,
- All proposals will be reviewed by the Aging Mind Foundation grant Proposals will be narrowed down to finalist applications.
- Finalists will receive notification via email on or before December 01, This notification will include a request for a call with the grant review committee to further discuss the research and parameters of the partnership.
- Announcement of the 2021-2022 grant beneficiary will be made by December 02, Written critiques of unselected applications will not be provided.
Questions, LOI and Full Grant Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com.
Grant Objective: Aging Mind Foundation (“AMF”) only supports research that is focused on discovering the cause of the dementias and Alzheimer’s disease.
This grant must be used to fund research to discover the cause of dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease. Applicant represents and warrants that the funds will be used for this purpose. The grant cannot be used to fund overhead or administrative costs such as lab supplies but may be used to fund fellowships and salary for those engaged in research to discover the cause of dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease.
If selected to receive a grant from AMF, you agree to provide AMF a proposed budget for the use of the funds and a written reconciliation of actual expenditures to the budget upon AMF’s request. AMF shall be entitled to audit your books and records to confirm that the funds are being used for the purposes set forth in this Application.